- All those who have been locked in the shadows and can now emerge without fear of deportation.
- Industry and all employers in the US who now will discover a new source of hard work and appreciative workers.
- The United States of America, which can once again welcome enthusiastic candidates for citizenship.
- The President, for having the strength to take this position and withstand the criticism which some will sling at him.
- The Congress of the US, which has the opportunity to build upon this major step and receive the praise and affection of an appreciative nation.
Photo Credit: NY Times